COVID-19 Office Procedures
May 12, 2020
Dear Cornerstone Dental Patients:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
We want to keep you updated on some of the changes that will be taking place. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the Wisconsin Dental Association (WDA), American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We have been following the activities of these agencies closely, ensuring that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidanoe that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our Infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Prior to your appointment, our office will communicate with you to ask some screening questions.
• When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car and call the office at (262)334-4083 or text 714-30. When we are ready for you to enter, you will be notified.
• We ask that companions remain outside, if possible.
• We have hand sanitizer in the reception area that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
• Please adhere to social distancing protocols.
• Once you are in the treatment area, a clinician will take your temperature, review your health screening questions and have you rinse with a peroxide based mouthwash.
• You may notice changes in our PPE (personal protective equipment); know that we are following all current guidelines to help reduce the risk of disease transmission to ensure your safety.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (262)334-4083 or visit our website.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Cornerstone Dental Team