Dental Savings Plan
- Each membership includes two cleanings and unlimited exams and x-rays at no additional cost, plus a discount on all other services, including cosmetic and elective treatments.
- The plan pays for itself with one standard cleaning or tooth-colored filling!
- Benefits can begin immediately and last for an entire year.
Our membership plan can help you save on all of your family’s dental treatments with none of the hassles of traditional dental insurance: no co-pays, no deductibles, and no annual minimums or maximums.
Dental Savings Program Terms and Conditions
– Plan members receive unlimited emergency exams (D0I 50 or D0120) each year from the date of the signed and paid contract.
– Plan members receive 2 cleanings (DI 110 or D4910) each year from the date of the signed and paid contract.
– All necessary x-rays are included with my cleaning visits (D0272, D0273, D0274, D0330).
– 2 courtesy fluoride treatments (DI208) per year.
– Annual oral cancer screening.
– 20% Dental Savings Plan discount on all other treatment.
– Benefits of plan are only available at Cornerstone Dental – this plan is not part of any other insurance or discount plan.
– Services cannot be filed to dental insurance.
– Membership club discounts may not be combined with any other offers or discounts. Please read and sign below:
This Dental Savings Plan offers significant discounts on dental services. I understand the benefits, limitations, exclusions, and requirements of this plan and agree to the following:
Any fees for dental services are due when the services are rendered unless prior arrangements have been made. Fees for prosthodontic (dentures) and indirect restorations (crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays, onlays) are due on the preparation/ impression appointment. Fees for single appointment CAD/CAM restorations are due on the date of service. Member benefits may not be used with any other offers or insurance plans. Member must remain in the plan a minimum of 12 months. For your convenience, the contract will renew at each anniversary period unless specifically canceled by member. Refunds will not be provided for dues paid under any circumstances, including failure to schedule and maintain appointments. Membership dues must be current in order to receive services. A lapse of 60 days in dues will require a reactivation fee of $99 to maintain membership.